- 5.0 – very good (exceptional results with negligible faults)
- 4.5 – good plus (outstanding knowledge but showing some faults)
- 4.0 – good (solid results)
- 3.5 – satisfactory plus (good knowledge but showing some major faults)
- 3.0 – satisfactory (knowledge meeting minimum criteria)
- 2.0 – unsatisfactory (knowledge not meeting minimum criteria)
- zal – passed
- nzal. – not passed
The scores corresponding to each grade vary greatly from course to course, but usually a score of 50% or 51% is required to obtain the lowest passing grade (3.0).
The notations zal. and nzal. are used when the course requires very often only an attendance (such as a course: Occupational Health and Safety).
- 1 full academic year = 60 credits
- 1 semester = 30 credits