Announcement No. 6/2020 of the Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Finance, University of Bialystok of September 28, 2020
on the recommendations regarding following the rules of sanitary safety and the procedure to be followed in the event of infection with the SARS-CoV-2 virus at the Faculty of Economics and Finance in the winter semester of the academic year 2020/2021
Taking into account The environmental guidelines regarding partial restoration of the University's activities of May 18, 2020, as well as The Recommendations of the Rector of the University of Bialystok of September 24, 2020, in the field of sanitary safety and in relation to the dynamically changing epidemic situation related to COVID-19, the following recommendations for the employees, students and doctoral students of the Faculty of Economics and Finance have been introduced:
1) Hand disinfection at the entrance to the building of the Faculty of Economics and Finance and at the entrances to classrooms, as well as frequent handwashing with soap and water.
2) Covering mouth and nose while staying in common areas of the building (corridors, administrative rooms, toilets) with protective masks/visors.
3) Maintaining a safe social distance of at least 1.5 m between people staying in the Faculty building.
4) In case of on-site classes, following the principle of not exceeding the maximum number of people in a classroom that is specified in the information on the door of each classroom in the Faculty building. Before a class starts, the teacher is obliged to count the number of people in.
5) In case of on-site classes it is recommended for the teacher to open the classroom, let the students in and close the door, as well as ventilate the classroom between classes.
6) Following the rule of an earlier agreement on the date of the on-site consultation between the student and the teacher in order to avoid gathering too many people at the same.
7) It is recommended that employees and students/doctoral students use the telephone and e-mail form to deal with matters that do not require direct contact with the administrative staff of the Faculty.
8) It is recommended to organize departmental employee meetings (including meetings of departments and divisions) remotely; meetings in the form of direct contact may only be organized with a social distance of 1.5 m.
9) It is recommended for the people with fever, symptoms of upper and/or lower respiratory tract not to enter the Faculty building and not to participate in classes.
10) There is a procedure of immediate notification of the Dean in the event of the confirmation of SARS-CoV-2 virus infection of the employee, student/doctoral student (positive test result) or referral to quarantine. Information in this regard should be submitted to the Dean's Office - telephone number (85) 745-77-11 or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the case of foreign students, the information should be sent to the Erasmus+ Program Coordinator for incoming students, e-mail: email@example.com. Any information on confirmation of infection or referral to quarantine is treated as confidential.
11) If an employee or a student/doctoral student develops symptoms indicating infection with the SARS-CoV-2 while staying in the Faculty building, one is obliged to immediately contact the Administrative Support Employee (room 108) or the Dean's Office (room 106) who informs the Vice-Dean for Student Affairs or the Vice-Dean for Institutional Cooperation and Internationalization. A person with symptoms of infection is immediately directed to a separate, dedicated room for this purpose in the Faculty building (isolation room). The Sanitary and Epidemiological Station in Białystok is contacted by phone (emergency telephone numbers are provided on the entrance door to the isolation room) in order to obtain instructions on how to proceed. If the health condition of a person with symptoms of SARS-CoV-2 infection worsens, an ambulance is called, and the Epidemiological Station in Białystok is informed without delay.
Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Finance
University of Bialystok
Prof. dr hab. Marzanna Poniatowicz